Nowadays, most people are not aware that their home’s windows also suffer wear and tear and usually do not replace their older windows unless they break or crack by natural or kid caused accidents. But did you know that the older windows in your house may be costing you more money each year? Or that new windows can make your house stand out if you are trying to sell your home? Below we explain the many benefits of replacing your old windows with new energy efficient windows.
- Safety – First of all, you should know that the most common type of burglaries in the United States is the entrance through windows which are either unlocked or easily picked. Therefore, in old houses with glass panes that are easier to lock – it is also easier to break into. With this in mind, window replacement is a must since it provides a much higher level of safety both in terms of break-ins and storms, as it has the toughest impact and are made with stronger materials than older house windows.
- Energy Efficiency – The second reason why you should consider replacing your windows, especially in the Riverside and San Bernardino in California, is that it could save you a lot of money on your utility bills since new windows are much more energy efficient. Many studies have shown that even 30 percent or more cold and hot air can escape through the older poorly insulated frames and single pane windows, which leaves window replacement in Southern California a well-made consideration in terms of saving money and energy.
- Increase Your Home’s Value – Many potential home buyers are considering replacing their home’s windows in order to increases both the value of a home and its curb appeal. Along with exterior lighting and separate laundry rooms, beautiful and energy efficient windows in the Riverside and San Bernardino areas are on the top of the buyers lists to look for in a home.
So, now that you know the top 3 reasons, here are more benefits of new windows:
- Improved Comfort – The comfort with having the most stable windows is probably the best feature every homeowner gets to feel. While receiving more natural light, your newly replaced windows in the Riverside and San Bernardino areas will also offer you an improved UV protection to keep your furnishings from fading.
- Easy Maintenance – Replacing your old windows with new will most likely benefit you with the fact that it needs less work to be maintained. In fact, newer window models are designed with lower maintenance in mind and with that the styles and frames almost never require painting, as well as never suffer lack of quality on the long run.
- Environmentally friendly – With the fact that you will save energy with replacing your windows, you will be actually helping the environment in a big way with using less energy and utilizing more of the natural resources!
- Instant Curb Appeal – The window improvement in your house will lead to an instant curb appeal to your home exterior. The mismatched frames can become history as you will have a uniform look of replaced windows in your Riverside and San Bernardino area home which complement the rest of the features and your rooms. Customization makes the whole process easier as you can find window styles that coordinate with every home, whether the architecture focuses on a modern or traditional approach.
In the end, deciding to replace your old windows with new beautiful energy efficient windows in your Southern California home is a great improvement to your home. It is one of the best investments you can make for your safety and comfort while extending the unique appeal and value of your house.
Need more information? Tenco Construction has many affordable options for you if you are thinking about replacing your old outdated windows with newer energy efficient windows. Give us a call today at (866) 272-1451 and a friendly Tenco representative will be happy to answer all your questions.
We serve most of the Southern California area including: Riverside, San Bernardino, Redlands, Highland, Moreno Valley, Perris, Fontana, Ontario, Corona, Norco, Eastvale, Rancho Cucamonga, Pomona, Rialto, Colton, French Valley, Temecula, Los Angeles, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Coachella Valley, Indio and more.