Roofing Installation Services in Riverside and San Bernardino County
Your roof is the umbrella to the outside world, your protection against practically every weather condition and the foundation of your home. However, most people tend to overlook these facts and not see their roof being old and damaged, hence the opportunity for its replacement as a priority project.
Basically, replacing your roof is not a choice – it is a risk of damaging your structural integrity of the home as well as personal risk to yours and the safety of the family. So, why should you replace your old roof ?
How Do I Know If I Need A New Roof ?
This is the most common question when thinking about replacing your home’s roof. Sometimes, it’s obvious that you need a new roof. It may have been damaged through a catastrophic storm, it may have many leaks or gaping holes, etc. And sometimes your roof may have hidden damage that only a professional can locate. However, in most cases, you may just want a newer, better looking roof.
The Benefits Of Replacing Your Old Roof
There are many benefits of replacing your old roof . The 6 top ones are:
- Safety & Peace of Mind – If your old roof was falling apart, you will not have to worry about that with a new replacement roof.
- A Manufacture Warranty – Long-Term Warranty Coverage ensures that your roof will be taken care of
- Energy Savings – New Energy Efficient Roofing options will help lower your utility bills. This is especially true in the Riverside and San Bernardino areas where summer months can be extremely hot.
- Upgrade the Look of Your Home – New Modern Roof Types will instantly raise your home’s curve appeal
- Increase Your Home’s Value – A home with a new roof will will stand out compared to a home that does not and it can increase your home value anywhere between 15% to 30%! Also, if your home’s roof is falling apart and you plan to sell your home, the first thing the buyer may do is ask you to lower your selling price so that they can fix the roof.
The Benefits Of Energy Efficient Roofs
At Tenco Construction, we offer premium energy efficient roofing solutions for Riverside and San Bernardino county homeowners:
- Timberline Roofing Shingles – Timberline features many colors and styles, that come with many options to choose from. The most common advantage of Timberline roofing is its energy efficiency thanks to the Timberline roofing material’s ability to reflect sunlight and therefore reduce attic heat buildup and save energy, while being impact-resistant, and saving you money on insurance. Timberline Roofing shingles pass the industry’s two toughest windresistance tests: ASTM D3161, Class F (110 mph) and ASTM D7158, Class H (150 mph). They also offer the most advanced roofing technology to protect your home.
- Owen’s Corning Roofing Shingles - The Duration Premium Cool Shingles by Owen’s Corning Roofing are complete roofing solutions now available to Riverside and San Bernardino area homes. This roofing solutions help decrease the amount of heat transferred to the home’s interior and therefore reduce the amount of air conditioning needed in the Riverside area. With a variety of colors and styles to choose from, Owen’s Corning is tailored to your most exact needs, bringing you well-designed and modern energy efficient roof styles.
Expert Local Roofing Installation In Riverside, San Bernardino and the Rest of the Inland Empire
Tenco Construction is Riverside’s expert roofing installation company. Give us a call today (866) 272-1451 for a FREE no obligation in-home estimate. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have as well as help guide you through the process of selecting the best roof for your home and needs.
Tenco Construction offers the best roofing installation services in the following areas: Riverside, Corona, Eastvale, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Fontana, Rialto, San Bernardino, Redlands, Loma Linda, Highland, Moreno Valley, Perris, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula and other Inland Empire communities in Southern California.