Interested in working for Tenco Construction? Here are our current openings. Click on the apply link at the bottom of each job opening to apply.
Current Job Openings:
Job description :
Canvassing, Hourly + Commission, Immediate Openings!
FULL TIME /PART TIME
No Sales, $10-15 per hour PLUS COMMISSION
Canvassing position, door to door. NO SALES, just run the script, be personable, get paid.
Part time, flexible schedule, we work around school.
Great, steady work for college students, or anyone else that needs some extra money.
• Hourly + Commission
• Paid Training
• Opportunity for advancement
• Regular awards and competitions, further rewarding performers, including bonuses, prizes, and more
• Established employer in the alternative energy industry; top 5% in the state!
• Ability to execute the physical duties associated with door to door appointment setting in different types of weather
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Friendly, professional manner and appearance
• Must be willing to submit to a background check and random drug testing
Preferred but Not required :
• Six months canvassing / cold approach / sales experience
Marketing- Call Center Super Star Call Center Manager Needed
TENCO Constructions s is looking for a Super Star telemarketer &Call Center Manager [Please DO NOT apply if you aren’t a Super Star]. Come join our team of professionals where we offer home owners the opportunity to make their home Energy Efficient. Earn a solid income, work for one of the fastest growing company in the industry. Jump on the board NOW! Make money while making a positive impact on Energy Efficient products that help home owners save money.
Customer Service skills is a must. Contact homeowners by telephone, setup qualified appointments for free consultations.
Confirm, Reschedule, rehash, and cold call. Input lead information, update reports, and answer phone calls from ads.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Deliver scripted pitch to the homeowners
- Adjust scripted pitch to meet needs of specific homeowners
- Handle homeowners questions and objections
- Obtain homeowners information including names and addresses phone numbers etc.
- Receive appointments over the telephone
- Input appointment details into the computer system
- Input homeowners information and important details of conversation
- Confirm appointments placed with canvassers or sales representative
- Issue appointments for reps to meet prospective homeowners
- Quality control phone calls
- Answer telephone calls from potential homeowners who are responding to advertisements
- Contact homeowners to follow up on initial interaction
- Update lead information and maintaining reports
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
- Relevant work experience in telemarketing, sales, marketing, or promotions
- Product knowledge –Training provided
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Communication skills
- Information gathering & management
- Stress tolerance
- High energy level
Compensation: $12-$15/hour – Hourly base + commissions
A company you can be proud to work for (A+ with the BBB!!)
Industry best training
Applicants must be 18 years or older