San Bernardino County HERO Financing Loan Program
Through partnership with San Bernardino Associated Governments (SANBAG), HERO Financing is now available to residents of San Bernardino County as an affordable way to make energy efficient, water efficient, and renewable energy upgrades to your home. The HERO Loan Program can be used to finance home improvement projects that can increase your property value, lower your monthly utility bills, and contribute to making your community more energy independent.
Why the HERO FINANCING Loan Program Makes Sense:
- Most Homes are Eligible
- Low-fixed interest rates
- Not Based on Credit Score
- Payments are Made Through Property Taxes
- Interest is Tax Deductible
- Transferable Upon Sales (in most cases)
- Applying is Fast and Simple and there is no cost to apply
HERO qualified home renovations and improvements:
- New Energy Efficient Vinyl Replacement Windows
- Radiant Barrier Reflective Attic Insulation
- Blown In Attic Insulation
- Low-E Window Film Installation
Who’s eligible for the San Bernardino County HERO Program?
Property owners in the following communities are eligible to apply for the HERO Loan Program:
Get started with HERO today!
If you live in any of the San Bernardino County cities above and you would like to take advantage of the HERO Loan Program to make home improvements, contact Tenco Construction today at (866) 272-1451. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great financing program.
Looking for the Riverside County WRCOG Hero Financing Program? You can find it here.