Riverside WRCOG HERO Finacing Program
Here is some good news for Riverside county residents. Riverside county can provide financial assistance to you through the Western Riverside Council of Governments HERO financing program to make improvements to your home.
About the HERO Loan Program
The HERO loan program provides low interest loans to home owners in Riverside who are looking to add permanently affixed water efficient, renewable energy and/or energy efficient products. The program is an initiative of the Western Riverside Council of Governments or WRCOG. The purpose is to stimulate the local economy by creating employment, bring about a reduction in utility costs and to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases. You do not need to get an energy audit on your home.
Benefits of the HERO Financing Program
The HERO program has several advantages. Here are a few.
- Your credit score will not be taken into consideration when approving the loan. So individuals with low credit scores can also get a loan.
- The payments are fixed, are low and can be spread across 5, 10, 15 or 20 years. This period depends on how long the product that you install can remain useful.
- You can repay your loan through property tax assessments.
- The interest on your loan is tax deductible.*
- If you decide to sell your property, the balance will transfer to the new owner.**
HERO qualified home renovations and improvements:
- New Energy Efficient Vinyl Replacement Windows
- Radiant Barrier Reflective Attic Insulation
- Blown In Attic Insulation
- Low-E Window Film Installation
Who’s Eligible for the HERO Program?
Property owners in the following communities are eligible to apply for the HERO Loan Program:
If you live in any of the Riverside County cities above and you would like to take advantage of the WRCOG HERO Program to make home improvements, contact Tenco Construction today at (866) 272-1451. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great financing program.
Looking for the San Bernardino County Hero Financing Program? You can find it here.